Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Road Trip

Hello folks, Grimace here.

Today my grandma took me on a road trip with my cousin Milo.  Meathead wasn't interested in going.
First of all there wasn't a couch where we are going.  Secondly, Meathead just didn't want to go.  His attitude?  Why would anyone want to go anywhere that doesn't have a couch!

I never know where we are going on these trips.  I just hop in the front seat and sit to watch Grandma drive.  This time Milo was with us and he insisted on sitting in the front seat with me.  Whatever! I can share.

"uhh, Grandma, Milo here.  Grimace is touching me! Make him stop."
"Seriously Grandma, squeezing me."

"Geezy-peezy,
 he is fine!"
Whatever!"
"Yeah!  We are here ... wherever here is!"
"Smells like Great Grandma's place."
"Hey, Grimace, Great Grandma gives the best pets."

"She loves me more than you, Milo!"

Grandma's perspective?
Another road trip completed without blood shed!
  Life would be a little less complicated if one of them would sit in the back seat! 

Whatever!

:-) 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pair of cuties.

Julia said...

Awww, love the trip pictures of Grimace and Milo.
JB

Noofy said...

Another adventure with the Grimace and Milo. Wait til Meathead hears what he missed! You've got your hands full Grandma.

Retired Knitter said...

They are cute and that is what saves their butts more times than I can say. That ... and I love them dearly.

Retired Knitter said...

Actually taking Meathead is not a good idea on several levels - one - I can't manage 3 dogs for long periods. They don't act like a team - they each have their own agendas. Two - Meaty barks when he gets to Assisted Living - and barking isn't such a good thing in a quiet retirement home. :-) Three - he really doesn't want to go. It is a win-win for everyone.

J said...

lol I am sitting here grinning away and chuckling at the total cuteness of this story and of the dogs! Lucky kids - wish every pet had it that good.....

Michelle said...

Very cute. :-) Our Bully is ALWAYS up for a ride in the car, though!

Linda said...

No bloodshed is a win!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

sooooo funny! I'm so glad I stopped by today; those pups are wonderful and your captions spot on! my dogs fight to sit in my lap...count your blessings.

Anne said...

Hello, my Dear! I've come to you from The "Grow Your Blog" party...it was over before I knew about it, but it was so nice of Vicki to leave the list up! Anyway, I always welcome new blogs to enjoy, and yours is delightful! I am now following you ~ please come and visit me if you get a chance!
So nice to "meet" you!
Hugs,
Anne

Terra said...

You guys are cute, and I am glad the road trip was a success.