Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Queen of the Return

I am sincerely the Queen of the Return.  Return to walking that is.


I know I am in a minority on this ... but I love winter.  I love winter walking specifically.  I love the long shadows of winter, and the chunky coats and the scarves and the gloves ... I love it all.

But most of all, I do love walking.  I remember my love affair with walking every single time I return from an absence!

Really ... even if you have started and stopped a walking program, you can start again, and again, and again.

After all, who is keeping track!

And the body remembers ... so it bounces back pretty quick.

This is good time to take up walking.  Crisp chilly weather is perfect for walking.

Get out and do it ... the body remembers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure does...that's why I'm NOT doing it lol.

happyone said...

I am not a lover of winter but I do like these cold crisp mornings for walking. Its hard for me to turn around and go home!! : )

Carolyn said...

It is certainly good to keep on moving in any kind of weather!

Linda said...

I wish I could drum up a love of walking!