Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thank You Feathered Nest

During my hiatus I miss out on a very important "Thank You!"



I won my second (ever) contest just this month!

I saw this writing challenge on The Feathered Nest Blog - write a few words about the month of June.  And I entered this contest with this entry here.

I entered not because I am the greatest writer, or because I had a creative idea for the challenge.  Nope!  My reasons were greed.   I wanted this charming green dish.

The moment I saw it I thought, "Yep, that dish would look great in my house."  And it does.

I am a big fan of green. And I love all the decorate holes in this piece.

And there was this very cute pencil box and paper.  Really, this picture does not do these 3 pieces justice.

And now they all reside in my home.

Thank you Delores of the Feathered Nest Blog.

Please visit her fun blog.  She is a regular poster with the most interesting topics ... I hope to be like her when I grow up.

:-)

PS - See?  Isn't this dish just as sweet as it can be?
It loves living at my house.

Thank you, Delores.

4 comments:

M said...

Congrats! I think that would make a lovely garlic container. I agree...great color!

Anonymous said...

If you're happy, I'm happy lol. I like green too.

Unknown said...

Yes that is darling. I am posting about a giveaway I won too. Blogging is such a great way to express joy and share things. Congrats on your blogoversary. Blessings
QMM

Linda said...

Congratulations! I agree - looks wonderful in your house! You know what I say - you can never go wrong with green!