Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Just a Normal Day at Grandma's House

Meathead
Ahh.  Sleeping on Grandma's lap!  Heaven.

Grimace
Sawing out some ZZZZZZZ at Grandma's feet.

Milo
Sleep?  Really?
 I did that last night!  Looking for action!

Oh crap!  He is at it again!
But Grandma I WANT TO PLAY!!
Pleeeaaasse.
Grandma, this is Meaty speaking.
You know, your first born grandchild.
I have "rank" here.  I am the Meaty!
Can you please make Milo stop?

OK, Grandma, you owe me big time for this!

I'll give him 5 minutes, then I am done.
Done!!

The couch is the only safe place for me!

7 comments:

Amrita said...

Adorable I love him

Lynne said...

Enjoy mothering those three today, relax, nap, play a little too . . . Happy Mother's Day!

Linda said...

Happy Mothers Day! Love all the pictures of the adorable granddogs, give them a hug from me!

Dana said...

So adorable!

Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Look at those fuzzy babies...so cute. Happy Mothers Day.

ipkristin said...

3 best guys in the world!!!!!

Chatty Crone said...

What sweetie pies you have.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Love, sandie