Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Friday, May 4, 2012

High Holy Days

I am going to be off the blog wagon from tomorrow until next week.  

Why?  
Of course you want to know Why.
You would have come to the Why question sooner or later.  

Well ... glad you want to know.  :-)
As a fiber enthusiast, I am going into my 
High Holy Days!


Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival 2012
is this weekend.
I am going.
I live 30 minutes away. 
I am so damn lucky! 
I can feel your envy over the web universe.

So I will be busy with ...
cleaning (a little)
cooking (even less)
family (tons)
knitting
weaving
wine
visiting the festival grounds
eating
family
wine
family
knitting
weaving
wine
visiting the festival grounds
(in no particular order).

:-)

I will catch you up later. 
I will take pictures.
I will share the wonderful-ness of these High Holy Days!
And you will ooohh and aaahhh at the wonderful-ness of it all!

Trust me on this!

See ya!


8 comments:

Carolyn said...

Lucky you! It sounds amazing! Have fun!

Laura said...

Sounds like fun! Have a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Good for you...I await photos and information with great expectation.

Lynne said...

I can't wait to see the photos of wool, fun, family and wine!
Don't forget us!

happyone said...

I know you will have a great weekend. Enjoy!!

Noofy said...

I'm so jealous, this sounds like so much fun! Enjoy, you will be missed. Look forward to your return, and of course, your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Making the rounds after the A to Z Challenge to say hello! Have a great time at the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival.

Susanne
PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

Jilda said...

Have loads of fun, photos would be good, and thanks for following me!