Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bubbles

Dropping a bottle of bubbles on a lap top is not a good thing!

Just in case anyone was wondering about that.
:-)

So my access to a computer for the next few weeks will be limited. I will be sharing my husband's iMac computer until Apple has a chance to look at my lap top. Maybe it can be fixed. At a minimum, I want them to retrieve my files. I would really hate to loose some of those pictures and documents.

I'll still be around, just not as frequently!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care bubbles...hope they can fix your machine for you.

Deb said...

While this situation isn't funny, it does beg the question ... why were there bubbles by your laptop?

Rob-bear said...

Oh, dear. I went through that with my old iMac 500. Water in the keyboard. Never did get the keyboard to work again.

Been there, done that. Condolences.