Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Again ...

Well, I am back to walking again. It always seems like I am starting over ... again.

I had a troublesome start in January with that 2 weeks spell of Shingles. I felt very worn down and could hardly keep any clothing against the skin of my torso. Walking was out of the question ... except maybe walking from the bed to the couch! In fact, just moving was a challenge for a few days. LOL

But that has passed, thankfully.

So I am going forward with my goal of moving that little lady across my blog screen. I probably won't make 1,000 miles in 2012. That total was based on 3 miles per day - every day. It was an ambitious goal when I set it. But no matter. I am happy to just see how close I can get by December 31, 2012.

So for January 2012 - 15.8 miles.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad to hear you are returning to normal...blasted shingles....

Carolyn said...

Walking is the best exercise -- good for the body and the soul.

happyone said...

Great to see that little lady moving again! : )

Linda said...

Go little lady go!

g-girl said...

glad to hear that you are back to your walking. soon you'll have hit your goal before you know it! ;)