Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Holiday Weekend




As we begin the long Labor Day weekend, I want to share more of the beautiful photography of my friend Bob Hitcho, first introduced on August 24, 2011. If you missed those pictures, please follow the link. They are not to be missed!

These are the creatures of Centennial Lake in Columbia, Maryland.

What better way to spend your weekend than taking a walk with nature.


Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Thanks, Bob.

1 comment:

Noofy said...

This guy is talented, I saw the previous post of his shots. Makes me feel as if I'm right there, enjoying the beauty. I certainly understand why Happyone loves walking Centennial Lake daily, how lucky you both are to have such a place! Have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend.