Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pant! Pant! ... A to Z Epilogue

I may have finished this challenge one day short of the goal, but I finished!

Today I was focused on catching up - posting the last 5 days and completing the challenge.

Tomorrow I will be focused on reading, and reading, and reading - 5 days worth of 58 blogs ... I am actually looking forward to that.

And then in a few days I will post my 5 or 6 postings that I thought were just outstanding. Really, there were probably 20 or 30 that were sensational, but I need to put a reality check on my enthusiasms.

My sincere thanks to all of you for tagging along with me this last 30 days. I am thrilled to have made so many new blog friends. I received so many notes of encouragement, concern, and caring especially during the last week. It is remarkable and most appreciated.

Now to read and read and read ... and catch up.

You guys are the best!!

9 comments:

unnamed lad said...

congratulations Elaine!!!:)

i read your catch-up posts before coming here. YES, you do walk the talk and God bless you for that!!!

saw a lot of wool bearers yesterday! had to been several thousand AT THE LEAST! sheep wagons, Basque herders, and enough dogs that would fill a large kennel.

welcome back! when you're absent, it's understood.

Donna Tagliaferri said...

I want you to know that I just saw a list of blogs......lots and lots of blogs....I picked yours to read because of your title. I want the next 20 years to be filled with satisfying, goal reaching, love-filled times. I realize the demands of life, and I will continue to have hard times, but I so want to accomplish a few of my goals too, thank you for some things to think about, which makes your blog a success for me!

Anonymous said...

As Donna says...your title is a "catcher" and is what attracted me as well....Sojourner is right, when you are absent it is understood. None of us can be expected to be here every single day.
Have fun reading!

Linda said...

Congratulations! You got them all posted! Just got all caught up with your posts, interesting as always.

moe said...

Just saying hi, I'm going through a number of blogs I wanted to read over the past month but ran out of time each day.
I'm glad I found you today.
Thank you

moe

g-girl said...

oh all that matters is you finished. :) good luck with catching up on those 58 blogs!

Empty Nest Insider said...

Welcome back Elaine! I hope everyone is doing well. I remember you visited me the day before the challenge began, and continued to be an enthusiastic follower throughout! I just wanted to thank you for everything, and plan on checking in on you often! Julie

Julie Flanders said...

Wow, I'm impressed you got all caught up that quickly!! Congratulations on making it to the end. I am very glad to have found your blog, and glad again that your mother is doing better. Take care!

Wanton Redhead Writing said...

So glad I found you, thanks for joining my blog.