Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Last Christmas 2010 Hurrah!

In trying to catch up on all the things I missed in December, I discovered this article and video in the Columbia Patch - an online local newsletter for our city. The article is from December 22, 2010 and was written by my son's girl friend. She writes occasional articles for this wonderful newsletter.

So before we get too far away from Christmas 2010 - I wanted to share this wonderful movie with you. Follow the link and after you read the article, click on the video link. It is wonderful. It will give you a smile to start 2011.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Put a smile on my face - looks like they had a great time!