Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Friday, October 8, 2010

Walking the Lake



Today I got the rare opportunity to walk Centennial Lake. I left Milo at the vet's this morning (he wasn't all that happy), and I hurried to a Tai Chi practice. I was late, but able to practice for maybe 30 minutes. The picture was taken from a distance and under the tent it shows a few of the Tai Chi members practicing the movements. It is a beautiful and peaceful place for Tai Chi.






When practice ended I took off for a walk around the lake by myself. The sun was brilliant, the lake follage was beginning to show its colors. I was thrilled to have 45 minutes alone to enjoy a beautiful walk. Crisp, cool, clear.

How wonderful it would be to walk this lake every day.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Oh it is, it is!! I know I am so lucky to live where I do.