Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Friday, July 30, 2010

So promising a morning ...


Here is photographic evidence that Milo can live in peace with his cousins. Now, a scant 15 minutes later ... Armageddon!!

Milo and I began our day in such a promising way.

We got up at 6:30 am - love it that he now sleeps through the night, and after little cuddling on the bed (he is such a cuddler) we went out for a walk. He peed right away - good boy, he looked for a cookie, I gave him one, he pooped right away, good boy, he looked for a cookie, I gave him one, we went inside ... he ran into the living room and peed on a blanket - I yelled NO, and we went right back outside again. Of course, he was looking at me - not for a cookie this time - but wondering just why we were outside when he had done EVERYTHING FINALLY that he was going to do!!! So, that was the first 10 minutes of my day. Now he has had his breakfast and we are sitting on the couch and he has gone back to sleep beside me. He is so cute!

Total Steps: 5878 (not all that great - but I was pretty tired today. The successive days of walking after not being active resulted in being tired today.)

No comments: