Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do ...
Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Kromski Sonata Spinning Wheel is on its way!!

After researching my options and thinking, thinking and thinking some more, I ordered my Kromski Sonata Spinning Wheel today. It was a big decision - and a pretty pricey piece of equipment for a hobby. But it is what I want to do and I am tired of putting off the decision. Procrastination ... not something I usually do!

I am pretty excited about it. But in a few days I expect I will be facing a big box with a spinning wheel in it, and I won't have any idea what to do with it after I cut the tape on the box. Thank goodness I ordered a DVD to go with it. And then on August 7th I will see my dear cousin Linda, who will walk me through how to spin. It is great having someone with experience who can help you.

Walking-wise - I walked this morning early. I was out for 55 minutes - almost an hour. I felt great. The weather was acceptable but I am so looking forward to the fall when the weather in the morning should be cool and crisp! I also went to Tai Chi practice this afternoon and I always feel like I really exercised my legs alot. Our instructor returns next week and we hopefully will learn the 6 missing movements - the tough ones - the ones that take alot of strength. I better put 911 and EMTs on speed-dial.

No comments: